USGS science at AGU
SAN FRANCISCO — From nearly 900 abstracts by USGS presenters at this year’s American Geophysical Union conference , we’ve selected some of the newest, most exciting topics that USGS scientists will explore at AGU. Tips are presented in topic areas, chronologically with room numbers, session numbers and a summary. The AGU conference is held Dec.
Similar Posts on Geology News:
- USGS Science at American Geophysical Union Conference, San Francisco, December 13-17
- Media Advisory: Mount Redoubt Volcano in Alaska Erupts Explosively
- The USGS Announces The National Map Users Conference and the Geospatial Information Science Workshop
- Media Advisory: USGS Research Frontiers on Fish at the American Fisheries Society Conference
- AGU Geoblogger Meetup on 12/17