Transit style river maps
Daniel Huffman created a series of river maps that are done in a “transit map” style. It’s pretty brilliant.
Here is a map for Central and Northern California [full size image].
Similar Posts on Geology News:
- Closing Thoughts — New Madrid Earthquake Bicentennial Remains Central Topic at Memphis Conference
- Geology Picture of the Day – Vesuvianite
- Groundwater Availability Detailed in California’s Central Valley
- Videos from Eyjafjalajökull eruption
- USGS Earthquake Forecasting Website