Admiral Allen, Dr. McNutt Provide Updates on Progress of Scientific Teams Analyzing Flow Rates from BP’s Well
Under the direction of National Incident Commander Admiral Thad Allen, the Flow Rate Technical Group (FRTG), which is led by United States Geological Survey Director Dr.
Similar Posts on Geology News:
- Flow Rate Group Provides Preliminary Best Estimate Of Oil Flowing from BP Oil Well
- USGS Director Welcomes Independent Panel Report Confirming that Scientific Basis for New Madrid Seismic Hazard is Sound
- Glen Canyon Dam High-Flow Experiments Provide Insights for Future Flow Management of the Colorado River
- Secretary Salazar Applauds Senate’s Confirmation of Dr. Marcia McNutt as Director of the U.S. Geological Survey
- New Zealand: Ruapehu lahar finally let loose.