Flow Rate Group Provides Preliminary Best Estimate Of Oil Flowing from BP Oil Well
USGS Director Dr. Marcia McNutt today announced that the National Incident Command’s Flow Rate Technical Group (FRTG) has developed an independent, preliminary estimate of the amount of oil flowing from BP’s leaking oil well.
Similar Posts on Geology News:
- Admiral Allen, Dr. McNutt Provide Updates on Progress of Scientific Teams Analyzing Flow Rates from BP’s Well
- USGS Director Welcomes Independent Panel Report Confirming that Scientific Basis for New Madrid Seismic Hazard is Sound
- Most River Flows across the U.S. are Altered by Land and Water Management, Leading to Ecological Degradation
- Prestigious Honor Given to USGS Scientist for Work on Aquifer Contamination
- NOAA, USACE, and USGS Partner to Support Water Resources Management