Commonly Used Atrazine Herbicide Adversely Affects Fish Reproduction
Atrazine, one of the most commonly used herbicides in the world, has been shown to affect reproduction of fish, according to a new U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) study.
Similar Posts on Geology News:
- Fish Egg Disinfectant Shown to Prevent Transmission of Devastating Fish Disease:
- Sick Fish May Get Sicker: Climate Change and Other Stresses Expected to Affect Entire Populations of Fish
- Tohoku Earthquake Affects Mineral Supplies
- Pavement sealcoat linked to urban lake contamination in the Central and Eastern United States
- Slight Climate Changes May Trigger Abrupt Ecosystem Responses