Congressional Briefing — Citizen Science and Earthquakes: Reducing the Risk Through the Power of People
In the United States, 1 in 4 people live with the risk of earthquakes. The U.S. Geological Survey and its partners are designing innovative tools to better detect earthquakes and share critical information.
Similar Posts on Geology News:
- Media Advisory: USGS to Host Congressional Briefing Unconventional Oil and Gas – Fueling the Future
- USGS to Host Congressional Briefing on Climate Change and Invasive Species
- Media Advisory: USGS to Host Congressional Briefing on Landsat
- Science for Understanding the Impacts of Climate Change
- Keeping Track of Grizzly Bears in the Northern Rockies