High Flows in Tennessee Rivers Estimated
The May 1-2 storm that brought heavy rains to the southeastern U.S. resulted in record high flows for many rivers in middle Tennessee, according to preliminary estimates released today by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS).
Similar Posts on Geology News:
- Cumberland River Crest Highest in 73 Years
- USGS Preliminary Information on High River Flows in Northeastern U.S.
- USGS Oil and Gas Resource Estimates Updated for the National Petroleum Reserve in Alaska (NPRA)
- Grand Canyon Flood Successful
- Updated Assessment of Undiscovered Oil and Gas Resources in the National Petroleum Reserve in AK