Yellowstone and the State of Grizzlies
Recent research by the Interagency Grizzly Bear Study Team provides new insight into grizzly population dynamics and the hazards that influence bear mortality within the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem, which is one of the largest strongholds for grizzly populations in the United States. Chuck Schwartz, USGS biologist and lead of the study team, discusses these findings.
Similar Posts on Geology News:
- Keeping Track of Grizzly Bears in the Northern Rockies
- (Video) Status of Grizzly Bears in Northwest Montana
- New study estimates 765 grizzly bears reside in northwest Montana
- Results of Landmark Montana Grizzly Bear Study Now Available
- Tree Deaths Have Doubled Across the Western U.S. — Regional Warming May be the Cause