Videos from Eyjafjalajökull eruption
There’s been some pretty fascinating videos coming from the Eyjafjalajökull eruption in Iceland!
Lava erupting from fissures
Jökulhlaup (flooding) created from melting the glacier.
Check out the large bombs being thrown from the volcano.
Look at the shockwaves visible in the plume!
Similar Posts on Geology News:
- Flooding from Eyjafjallajökull eruption
- Time Lapse Videos of Glacier Movement
- Kasatochi Eruption and Sunsets
- Mount St. Helens Eruption Surprises Scientists
- Creating a Network of Volcano Observatories