Celebrity Manatee Survived Florida’s Harsh Freeze
Ilya, an adventurous manatee that wandered as far north as Cape Cod last summer, has recently been sighted at several locations around Miami’s Biscayne Bay, confirmed U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) biologists.
Similar Posts on Geology News:
- Manatee Subspecies Genetically Confirmed, But Diversity Challenge Looms
- USGS Installs Sensors along Atlantic prior to Hurricane Irene’s Arrival
- Rubies Found in Greenland
- M7.7 Hits Indonesia, Causes Tsunami
- Severe Declines in Everglades Mammals Linked to Pythons