Is Recent Earthquake Activity Unusual? Scientists Say No.
China’s tragic magnitude 6.9 earthquake on April 13 and the recent devastating earthquakes in Haiti, Chile, Mexico, and elsewhere have many wondering if this earthquake activity is unusual. Scientists say 2010 is not showing signs of unusually high earthquake activity.
Similar Posts on Geology News:
- Haiti quake risk may still be high
- Geology Links for March 2nd, 2010
- The Haitian Earthquake – A Week Later
- Has there been an increase in earthquake activity?
- Magnitude 7.0 Earthquake Strikes Haiti