Natural Gas Potential Assessed in Eastern Mediterranean
An estimated 122 trillion cubic feet (tcf) (mean estimate) of undiscovered, technically recoverable natural gas are in the Levant Basin Province, located in the Eastern Mediterranean region. Technically recoverable resources are those producible using currently available technology and industry practices. This is the first U.S.
Similar Posts on Geology News:
- Media Advisory: USGS to Discuss First Shale-Oil and Shale-Gas Resource Potential Assessment for the Alaska North Slope
- Gas Hydrates on Alaska’s North Slope
- USGS Releases New Assessment of Gas Resources in the Marcellus Shale, Appalachian Basin
- Updated Assessment of Undiscovered Oil and Gas Resources in the National Petroleum Reserve in AK
- Gas Hydrates on Alaska’s North Slope Hold One of Nation’s Largest Deposits of Technically Recoverable Natural Gas