USGS Preliminary Information on High River Flows in Northeastern U.S.
The U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) is releasing the following preliminary data on flooding in the Northeastern U.S
Similar Posts on Geology News:
- High Flows in Tennessee Rivers Estimated
- Grand Canyon Flood Successful
- Major Flooding on the Mississippi River Likely to Cause Large Gulf of Mexico Dead Zone
- Flooding Hits Along the Mississippi River
- Science that Weathers the Storm…USGS Scientists in the Field Preparing for Hurricane Ike