Elk Brucellosis Infection may be increasing in the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem
Brucellosis, a bacterial infection of cattle, elk and bison, appears to be increasing in several elk populations in northwestern Wyoming, according to a U.S. Geological Survey study recently released in the publication Ecological Applications .
Similar Posts on Geology News:
- Keeping Track of Grizzly Bears in the Northern Rockies
- Yellowstone and the State of Grizzlies
- Native Trout Fare Best When Dams Use Natural Stream Flow Management Practices
- Where the Bison Roam: The Status of Bison in North America
- Book Released Detailing History and Relevance of Repeat Photography