Meeting Tomorrow’s Challenges: Start with Science
In a fiscally responsible budget that emphasizes cost containment, management efficiencies and program savings, the President’s proposed $1.1 billion budget for the U.S.
Similar Posts on Geology News:
- President’s 2012 USGS Budget Proposal
- The Economic Stimulus Bill and NSF Funding
- The Future of Climate Change Science and Water Resources
- Media Advisory: Colorado River Restoration: Complex Challenges Explored at Symposium
- Media Advisory: New Federal Agreement to Support Water Resources Management