Magnitude 5.8 Earthquake in Northwest Mexico
A magnitude 5.8 earthquake occurred just south of the California-Mexico border?shortly before 11 a.m. on Wednesday, December 30, and shaking from this earthquake was widely felt. Ken Hudnut, Southern California Regional Coordinator for the USGS Earthquake Program, spends a few minutes filling in some details about this event.
Similar Posts on Geology News:
- Geology Links for December 31st, 2009
- (Audio) What Would a Large Earthquake Do to Downtown L.A.?
- What Would a Great Earthquake do to the Buildings in Downtown Los Angeles?
- Media Advisory: Join Scientists to See How Major Earthquake Can Devastate Southern California
- (Video) What Would a Large Earthquake Do to Downtown L.A.?