New mosaic of Mercury shows previously unseen features
When the MESSENGER spacecraft completed its third and final fly-by of Mercury in September, cartographic experts from the U. S. Geological Survey used the imagery captured to complete a mosaic showing the 55 percent of the planet never seen by humankind.
Similar Posts on Geology News:
- Mixed News on Mercury in Indiana’s Water
- Global Warming Responsible for “The Great Dying”?
- Mercury Contamination in Fish Nationwide
- Fallen Leaves, Precipitation Add Similar Amounts of Mercury to the Environment
- Study Reveals Mercury Contamination in Fish Nationwide