New Discoveries Could Improve Climate Projections
New discoveries about the deep ocean’s temperature variability and circulation system could help improve projections of future climate conditions. The deep ocean is affected more by surface warming than previously thought, and this understanding allows for more accurate predictions of factors such as sea level rise and ice volume changes.
Similar Posts on Geology News:
- New Discoveries Improve Climate Models
- Abrupt Climate Change: Will It Happen this Century?
- Many Coastal Wetlands Likely to Disappear this Century
- Climate Projections Underestimate CO2 Impact
- Prehistoric Climate Provides Clues to Future Changes