Free U.S. Earth Imagery Sharpens Shared View of Global Challenges
USGS Director McNutt a Leader in U.S. Delegation at International Conference Free, easily accessible U.S. satellite data enables any citizen, scientist, or analyst who can use the information to contribute to a shared vision of the challenges facing our planet.
Similar Posts on Geology News:
- Landsat: Who are the Customers?
- Pecora Award Recognizes Stellar Achievements in Earth Observation
- USGS National Wildlife Health Center Receives Prestigious International Designation by the World Organization for Animal Health
- Secretary Salazar Applauds Senate’s Confirmation of Dr. Marcia McNutt as Director of the U.S. Geological Survey
- New National Program to Study Seasonal Changes in Wildlife Begins