U.S. Using Less Water Than It Did 35 Years Ago
The United States is using less water than during the peak years of 1975 and 1980, according to USGS water use estimates for 2005. Despite a 30 percent population increase during the past 25 years, overall water use has remained fairly stable.
Similar Posts on Geology News:
- United States Using Less Water than 35 Years Ago
- Media Advisory: Water Use: Every Drop Counts
- Contaminants in 20 Percent of U.S. Private Wells
- Future of the Colorado River
- Afghanistan’s Kabul Basin Faces Major Water Challenges