Secretary Salazar Applauds Senate’s Confirmation of Dr. Marcia McNutt as Director of the U.S. Geological Survey
WASHINGTON, D.C . – Secretary of the Interior Ken Salazar today praised the Senate’s confirmation of Dr.
Similar Posts on Geology News:
- Bakken Formation Oil Assessment in North Dakota, Montana will be updated by U.S. Geological Survey
- Salazar to Wrap-Up Skills & Innovation Week with Google + Hangout with 8th Grade Science Class
- President’s 2012 USGS Budget Proposal
- Secretary Salazar Announces Recovery Act Funds to Upgrade Earthquake Networks
- Salazar Launches DOI Climate Change Response Strategy