Landsat 5 Fully Operational After Brief Interruption
Landsat 5, the quarter-century-old satellite workhorse, is back in its traces. When the historically reliable earth observation satellite began tumbling in space on the morning of August 13, engineers from the USGS Landsat Flight Operations Team immediately started processes to protect the satellite and to restore capability.
Similar Posts on Geology News:
- Landsat 5 Fully Operational After Brief Interruption
- Landsat 5 Mission in Jeopardy
- Landsat 5 Suspension of Operations Extended
- Landsat: Who are the Customers?
- Landsat 5 Experiences Malfunction