Mercury Contamination in Fish Nationwide
Mercury contamination was detected in every fish sampled in 291 streams across the country. About a quarter of these fish were found to contain mercury at levels exceeding the criterion for the protection of people who consume average amounts of fish, established by the U.S.
Similar Posts on Geology News:
- Study Reveals Mercury Contamination in Fish Nationwide
- Mixed News on Mercury in Indiana’s Water
- New Study Confirms Low Levels of Fallout from Fukushima and Enhances Knowledge
- Chloride Found at Levels that Can Harm Aquatic Life in Urban Streams of the Northern U.S.–Winter Deicing a Major Source
- Water Quality of Potential Concern in US Private Wells