USGS Played Crucial Role in Moon Landing, Apollo Program
U.S. Geological Survey scientists and cartographers played an important but relatively unknown role during the Apollo 11 moon landing 40 years ago this week.
Similar Posts on Geology News:
- New Insights Into Gas Hydrate Deposits
- African Dust Cloud Crosses Atlantic
- Presidential Rank Awards — Top Federal Honor — Given to Two USGS Scientists and Deputy Director
- New National Program to Study Seasonal Changes in Wildlife Begins
- President’s 2012 USGS Budget Proposal