Groundwater Availability Detailed in California’s Central Valley
New hydrologic model provides insights into water supplies . A new, three-dimensional water-modeling tool provides a detailed picture of how water flows below ground and how it relates to surface-water in rivers and canals in California’s Central Valley.
Similar Posts on Geology News:
- Contemplating Desalination
- Interior Report Assesses Scientific Water-Monitoring and Modeling Systems and Calls for Modernization to Help Sustain Water Supplies
- Strategy to Assess the Nation’s Ground-Water Availability
- The Next New Orleans – Northern California
- Briefing on Contaminants in Groundwater Used for Public Supply