New Climate Change Forecasts
Climate change is happening across the entire nation and is projected to continue in the future with widespread impacts. USGS Chief Scientist for Global Change Research Virginia Burkett fills us in on a new report which provides the most current climate change projections, outlines potential impacts, and provides recommendations for future actions.
Similar Posts on Geology News:
- July Science Picks — Leads, Feeds and Story Seeds
- Science for Understanding the Impacts of Climate Change
- Uncertain Future for Joshua Trees Projected with Climate Change
- Have Floods Changed with Increasing CO2 Levels?
- Arctic Heats Up More than Other Places