Beach Health: Safe to Swim?
When a local beach closes for health reasons, people start wondering, “Is it safe to swim?” U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) science can help local beach managers understand the sources of contamination and the kinds of contaminants that may affect human health
Similar Posts on Geology News:
- Studies Reveal Why Drinking Water Wells are Vulnerable to Contamination
- (VIDEO) Emerging Contaminants
- Contaminants in 20 Percent of U.S. Private Wells
- Beach Sand Often More Contaminated than Water
- Wildlife Health Reporting Tools May Help Prevent Human Illness