Secretary Salazar Announces Recovery Act Funds to Upgrade Earthquake Networks
SAN FRANCISCO, CA – Secretary of the Interior Ken Salazar today announced the U.S.
Similar Posts on Geology News:
- Recovery Act Funds Will Upgrade Earthquake Monitoring
- Recovery Funding for Yellowstone and Other Volcano Observatories to Improve Monitoring and Public Safety
- Bakken Formation Oil Assessment in North Dakota, Montana will be updated by U.S. Geological Survey
- Secretary Salazar Applauds Senate’s Confirmation of Dr. Marcia McNutt as Director of the U.S. Geological Survey
- Secretary Salazar Lauds Scientists’ Role in Preparing Public for Likely Eruption of Mount Redoubt Volcano in Alaska