USGS Announces 2009 Mineral Research Grants
Grant Projects Help Ensure a Sustainable Supply of Minerals for the Nation ? Researchers will study a range of minerals essential to our economy and national security through grants awarded by the U.S. Geological Survey.? Grant recipients will study uranium, rare earth elements, copper, tungsten and lithium. Funding was provided through the USGS Mineral Resources External Research Program.
Similar Posts on Geology News:
- USGS Announces Mineral Research Grants for 2010
- USGS Releases Results of Afghan Mineral Studies
- Rare Earth Elements in U.S. Not So Rare
- Mineral Production Data Reflect Economic Slowdown
- Study: Undiscovered Minerals in the Andes