Media Advisory: The Eruption of Mount Redoubt Volcano Continues with Another Major Explosion
Scientists from the Alaska Volcano Observatory will host a news conference at 1:30PM AKDT (5:30PM EASTERN TIME) at the USGS Alaska Science Center in the Glenn Olds Hall Conference Room, Anchorage, AK, to discuss the continuing eruption of Mount Redoubt Volcano. Mount Redoubt Volcano, 106 miles southwest of Anchorage, Alaska, erupted again explosively March 26, 2009, at approximately 09:24 AKDT, sending ash as high as 65,000 feet into the air. Post-eruption photos are available on the Web at: http://www.avo.alaska.edu/activity/Redoubt.php .
Similar Posts on Geology News:
- Mount Redoubt Volcano Erupts Explosively Overnight and This Morning
- Media Advisory: Mount Redoubt Volcano in Alaska Erupts Explosively
- Mount Redoubt Volcano Continues to Erupt Explosively
- Media Advisory: The Eruption of Mount Redoubt Volcano
- Mount Redoubt Volcano in Alaska Erupts Explosively More Than 10 Times This Week