How Abrupt Can Climate Change Be?
The United States faces the potential for abrupt climate change in the 21st century that could pose clear risks to society in terms of our ability to adapt.
USGS Associate Program Coordinator for the Office of Global Change John McGeehin discusses a new report on the potential for abrupt climate changes from global warming during this century.
[Via USGS Corecast]
Similar Posts on Geology News:
- How Abrupt Can Climate Change Be?
- Abrupt Climate Change: Will It Happen this Century?
- Science for Understanding the Impacts of Climate Change
- Slight Climate Changes May Trigger Abrupt Ecosystem Responses
- Slight Changes in Climate May Trigger Abrupt Ecosystem Responses