Is Something Brewing in Yellowstone?
Yellowstone National Park has experienced several hundred small earthquakes in the past few weeks. So what’s going on?
Dr. Jake Lowenstern, USGS Scientist-In-Charge at the Yellowstone Volcano Observatory, tells us what’s happening and how scientists monitor volcano and earthquake activity at Yellowstone.
[Via USGS Corecast]
Similar Posts on Geology News:
- Is Something Brewing in Yellowstone?
- Swarm of Earthquake Activity Over For Now at Yellowstone National Park
- No Yellowstone Evacuation Warning Issued
- Third Aleutian Volcano Erupts Explosively
- Activity at Yellowstone – Thoughts and Discussion