Why You Shouldn’t Date a Tyrannosaurus Rex
Free dating site, Mingle2, creates a bunch of simple and cheesy websites in order to promote their service. While trying to determine if my girlfriend’s cats were trying to kill me, I found a link on the footer of their page that listed “9 Reasons Not to Date a Tyrannosaurus Rex.” Amazing.
They make some valid points. Check it out!
Similar Posts on Geology News:
- One-Stop Web Shop for USGS Great ShakeOut Science Resources Now Open
- Reminder – Accretionary Wedge Submission for November
- Video – Erupting Volcano in Iceland
- Don’t Mess With a Rock Hammer [Offbeat News]
- Geology Links for September 17th, 2010