Hazard Roundup–November 2008
In this episode: California wildfires, the Great Souther California ShakeOut earthquake preparedness drill, landslide potential, and a magnitude 7.5 off the coast of Indonesia that prompts fears of a tsunami.
[Via USGS Corecast]
Similar Posts on Geology News:
- (Audio) What Would a Large Earthquake Do to Downtown L.A.?
- (Video) What Would a Large Earthquake Do to Downtown L.A.?
- Southern Californians Urged to Join Largest Earthquake Drill in U.S. History
- Earthquakes? Don’t Freak Out – ShakeOut!
- Earthquake Myths – Doorways Are Not Safer