Horrible Geology Movies – Clip from “10.5”
Here is a ridiculous clip from the television miniseries, “10.5“, with footage of the Golden Gate Bridge collapsing into the ocean. The movie is about an earthquake that literally rips the entire state of California apart.
Similar Posts on Geology News:
- Dr. Bruce Bolt, Noted Seismologist, Passes Away
- Mapping undersea dunes near San Francisco
- Media Advisory: NOW ON THE WEB! USGS 3-D Animations of Dramatic Ground Shaking
- New Forecast for California Earthquakes
- USGS Animations Show Intense Ground Shaking From 7.8 Great ShakeOut Scenario Quake