Secretary Kempthorne and Mark Myers Share Thoughts on ShakeOut
Secretary of the Interiro Dirk Kempthorne and USGS Director Mark Myers reflect on the successes of The Great Southern California ShakeOut—the largest earthquake preparedness drill in U.S. history.
[Via USGS Corecast]
Similar Posts on Geology News:
- Secretary Kempthorne to Join Gov. Schwarzenegger, Other Leaders for Great Southern California Shakeout Earthquake Drill
- (Video) What Would a Large Earthquake Do to Downtown L.A.?
- (Audio) What Would a Large Earthquake Do to Downtown L.A.?
- Earthquake Myths – Doorways Are Not Safer
- Southern Californians Urged to Join Largest Earthquake Drill in U.S. History