Secretary Kempthorne to Join Gov. Schwarzenegger, Other Leaders for Great Southern California Shakeout Earthquake Drill
Secretary of the Interior Dirk Kempthorne will join California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger, U.S. Geological Survey Director Mark Myers and other leaders in participating in the The Great Southern California Shakeout.
Similar Posts on Geology News:
- Secretary Kempthorne and Mark Myers Share Thoughts on ShakeOut
- Gas Hydrates on Alaska’s North Slope Hold One of Nation’s Largest Deposits of Technically Recoverable Natural Gas
- Secretary Kempthorne Showcases Free Public Availability of Landsat Satellite Image Archive at ESRI Conference
- Results Are In: Great Southern California ShakeOut Successful, Sets U.S. Record!
- How Science Helps Communities Prepare for and Survive Earthquakes