(Audio) How Science Helps Communities Survive Earthquakes
Earthquakes can be far more than just geological phenomena—they can greatly alter the way we live. In this video, “The Great Southern California ShakeOut: An Earthquake Scenario Based On Science,” USGS scientists and their partners talk about the ways science is used to help build safer communities in Southern California.
Similar Posts on Geology News:
- (Video) How Science Helps Communities Survive Earthquakes
- How Science Helps Communities Prepare for and Survive Earthquakes
- Media Advisory: NOW ON THE WEB! USGS 3-D Animations of Dramatic Ground Shaking
- One-Stop Web Shop for USGS Great ShakeOut Science Resources Now Open
- Earthquakes? Don’t Freak Out – ShakeOut!