(Audio) What Would a Large Earthquake Do to Downtown L.A.?
USGS scientist Ken Hudnut fills us in on how science created the theoretical magnitude 7.8 earthquake behind the Great Southern California ShakeOut—the largest earthquake preparedness drill in U.S.
Similar Posts on Geology News:
- (Video) What Would a Large Earthquake Do to Downtown L.A.?
- What Would a Great Earthquake do to the Buildings in Downtown Los Angeles?
- Earthquakes? Don’t Freak Out – ShakeOut!
- Media Advisory: Join Scientists to See How Major Earthquake Can Devastate Southern California
- Southern Californians Urged to Join Largest Earthquake Drill in U.S. History