(Audio) Earthquakes? Don’t Freak Out–ShakeOut!
What if you knew that a magnitude 7.8 earthquake would happen in less than three weeks? In this video interview, USGS earthquake scientist Dr. Lucy Jones explains that millions of Southern Californians will be preparing as if they do know, thanks to the Great Southern California ShakeOut
Similar Posts on Geology News:
- (Video) Earthquakes? Don’t Freak Out–ShakeOut!
- Earthquakes? Don’t Freak Out – ShakeOut!
- How Science Helps Communities Prepare for and Survive Earthquakes
- What Would a Great Earthquake do to the Buildings in Downtown Los Angeles?
- Southern Californians Urged to Join Largest Earthquake Drill in U.S. History