ScienceDebate2008 – Answers from John McCain
Two weeks ago, we talked about Barack Obama’s response to questions from ScienceDebate2008, an organization created to bring attention on the need for a debate addressing the scientific policies of Americaâ€™s presidential candidates.
John McCain’s campaign responded with their own answers today and they are available on the ScienceDebate2008 web site.
You can also read side-by-side comparisons of each candidate’s answers here.
Considering how important each vice-presidential candidate will be during this particular election cycle, perhaps we should also get answers from Biden and Palin?
Similar Posts on Geology News:
- ScienceDebate2008 – Answers from Barack Obama
- Baseball – What’s the dirt?
- Why More Offshore (and ANWR) Drilling is Pointless
- Upgrading Blog to WordPress 2.7 RC 1
- Geology Picture of the Day – Pahoehoe