He is giving a talk at an upcoming meeting for the Geological Society of Washington about the rise of the geoblogosphere and would like to use some research data he is gathering about the community in his talk.
You can go ahead and take the survey here. He needs all responses by September 15th.
More information is available here.
Similar Posts on Geology News:
- Something called volcano monitoring
- The Grand Canyon – Old News?
- The Most Popular Minerals in the Geoblogosphere
- Media Advisory: USGS Research Frontiers on Fish at the American Fisheries Society Conference
- Geology Links for December 15th, 2009