Here We Go Again – Gustav Approaches Gulf Coast
Exactly three years ago, Hurricane Katrina made landfall near New Orleans, Louisiana.
Here’s to hoping that New Orleans and the surrounding areas are spared from significant damage (and any area really).
Let’s hope the government’s response this time is quicker and more efficient. Best of luck to those in harm’s way.
Similar Posts on Geology News:
- Hayward Fault Earthquake Scenarios and Video
- Magnitude-5.8 Earthquake Strikes National Capital Area
- Hurricane Ike Aftermath – Galveston Photos
- USGS Responds to Hurricane Irene and Prepares for Aftermath
- Measuring Snow with a Bucket, a Windmill, and the Sun? The Government Goes Off the Power Grid in Maine