Secretary Kempthorne Showcases Free Public Availability of Landsat Satellite Image Archive at ESRI Conference
Secretary of the Interior Dirk Kempthorne announced at the ongoing ESRI Conference that his direction to the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) to make its 35-year Landsat satellite image archive available over the Internet for free marks the commitment of the department to breaking down information barriers.
Similar Posts on Geology News:
- Landsat 5 Mission in Jeopardy
- Landsat: Who are the Customers?
- Secretary Kempthorne to Join Gov. Schwarzenegger, Other Leaders for Great Southern California Shakeout Earthquake Drill
- Free Landsat Scenes Go Public by the Million
- Landsat 5 Fully Operational After Brief Interruption