Video of Mount St. Helens Lava Dome Growth
Courtesy of the USGS, I received some fascinating b-roll footage relating to Mount St. Helens. By far, the most interesting segment in the 29 minutes of video occurs at the end, a time lapse sequence lasting 4 years, showing the growth of the lava dome inside the crater of Mount St. Helens.
I uploaded that segment of the video into Vimeo for the world to see. Check it out!
Similar Posts on Geology News:
- Mount St. Helens’ Glacier Growing
- (Video) Mount St. Helens: May 18, 1980
- Mount St. Helens Reawakens: The Thirtieth Anniversary
- Mount Merapi Activity Intesifies
- Geology Links for May 18th, 2010