Geology Picture of the Day – Ash Cloud at Kilauea
I thought I’d continue the theme of volcanoes and Hawaii by featuring this photo taken yesterday at the Halema’uma’u Crater on Kilauea.
Image Credit: mylineis9 on Flickr.
The Hawaiian Volcano Observatory has more pictures and information.
Similar Posts on Geology News:
- Volcanic Blast at Kilauea
- 40 Acres of Hawaii Falls into Ocean
- Hawaiian Volcano Observatory Marks a Century of Research and Monitoring
- Geology Picture of the Day – Tavurvura
- Geology Picture of the Day – Mount Cleveland Eruption