Despite not being entirely active with updating the website in 2007, we still had some decent metrics in terms of site visits. Almost 31,000 page views with a little over 16,000 unique visitors. One wonders how much better it could have been had I updated over the entire year! Here’s to hoping that 2008 is an even better year!
Top 5 Stories of 2007
1.) Scientist’s to study “hole” in Atlantic Ocean’s floor
2.) Ball player buys land – finds out interesting geology
3.) Lahar fears on Mt. Ruapehu
4.) Louisiana sliding into the Gulf of Mexico
5.) Man finds 2.37 carat diamond in state park
Similar Posts on Geology News:
- Man finds 2.37 carat diamond in state park
- Major Flooding on the Mississippi River Likely to Cause Large Gulf of Mexico Dead Zone
- Ruapehu lahar delayed until April
- New Zealand: Ruapehu lahar finally let loose.
- Lahar fears on Mt. Ruapehu