Skip to content
Jun 19 / Dave Schumaker

Chile Approves Gold Mining Project

This was previously reported on Geology News, but now it’s actually official. Chile approved a proposed $1.5 billion dollar gold mining project in the Andes Mountains, near the famous area of Pascua Lama.

Naturally, this has a variety of environmental groups up in arms. Barrick Gold, the company behind the mining project, claims that 95% of the mineral deposits are not underneath the Pascua Lama glaciers and they will protect the remaining 5%. They want to commence mining operations by 2009.

Similar Posts on Geology News:

Kayseri Firma Rehberi, Firma Rehberi Kayseri, Kayseri Firmalar Rehberi, Kayseri iş ilanları, Kayseri Rehber, Rehber Kayseri Kayseri web tasarım, web tasarım kayseri, kayseri web tasarımı, kayseri web sitesi film izle evden eve nakliyat müzik dinle sikiş porno sikiş sex porno porno